Instructions for Uribag F
- First remove the cap, and only then slide the latex bag from the tube.
- After use, the Uribag F can be rinsed with water (preferably hot water), and from time to time with soapy water.
- Once the Uribag F has been emptied and rinsed clean, re-position the cap by turning it 1/4 and push the air out the bag.
- Put the latex bag into the tube.
- Turn the cap back 1/4 and close the cover with a click.
Information Uribag F
- If you will not be using the Uribag F for a longer period of time, you should ensure that inside of the latex bag is dry.
- For reasons of hygiene, you are advised to keep your Uribag F strictly for your own personal use.
- People with a hypersensitive reaction to latex should not use the Uribag F.
- The Uribag F should be exposed to ultraviolet light (daylight and sunlight) and oily substances as little as possible.
- Do not allow the Uribag F to come into contact with sharp objects, and do not handle the Uribag F with chemical agents and/or greasy substances.
- The Uribag F has a maximum content of approximately 1200 cc.
- The liner is made of latex, a 100% natural product. If used frequently, wear may therefore occur sooner.